We offer a lot of garage door products and services, so let me break it down for you in simple terms:
- We sell and install new garage doors and garage door openers.
- We repair old garage doorsand old openers.
- We replace broken springs.
- We also do a lot of creative things to help doors fit where they shouldn’t and raise up when they wouldn’t.
Click here for more Residential Garage Door services and information.
We have looked around and tested a number of products. We saw what worked…and had to fix what didn’t. We kicked a few, dropped a few, had to take a few apart and put them back together. That’s why we present the Liftmaster and DoorLink products with confidence. They offer the best quality at a fair price, believe in hometown family values and provide good service. We know you will be satisfied with the quality, look and performance of these products. Please visit their sites below.
- The folks of Liftmaster have met and exceeded customer expectations for over 100 years. It’s hard to beat their performance and innovative new features. One new feature is a door opener that tells you if the garage door is up or down from inside your home and another is a feature that allows you to open your garage door even if the electricity goes out. Pretty amazing products for a pretty fair price.
- DoorLink was founded in March of 2004, but don’t let that fool you. These folks have over 100 years of engineering, sales and customer support expereince in the garage door business. They’ve come up with an innovative way to produce highly effective steel doors at a very competitive price – right here in the USA.
IMPORTANT NEWS: Are you a member of a Home Owner’s Association (HOA)? Call us at 931-388-0102 or 615-476-8416 and ask about our multi-family discounts!